The best cup of chai is one that YOU make - as you will make it exactly the way you like it.
For the uninitiated, we offer workshops that provide a deeper understanding of chai. From the history and cultural roots to the methods of preparation, our workshops are fun and interactive and include a cooking demo and chai tastings.
These workshops can be conducted at your home, office, or at our space. It’s a fun activity for a wedding, baby shower, birthday parties, or a team-building event.
Workshops can be tailored to your needs and include snacks for a high tea and /or chai tastings of our various flavors.
A typical workshop of 90 minutes is as follows:
- History and culture of chai in India
- Introduction to various types of teas and spices
- The different methods of preparation and how it changes flavor profiles (with demo)
- How to choose the main components of chai – tea, milk and spices
- Therapeutic qualities of tea and spices
- The difference between Chai and “Chai Latte”
After the demo, enjoy a tasting of our signature Masala Chai and Rose Chai.
Optional: Add some Indian street food (“chaat”) to complete the chai time experience.
We leave you with
i) sample of our tea blends, so you can experiment making chai at home and discover your perfect cup of chai, and
ii) a shopping list to recreate the chai time experience at home.